dimecres, 20 de març del 2019

   Hello, my name is Sofia,
  I am thirteen years old and I was born in Valencia, Spain. This year I have the opportunity to participate in an interesting project, the Ka2.


This week we do many activities, such as the Spanish classes, the visit to the Albufera lake , the storytelling of the elderly or the dinner with all the families.



 Without doubting what I like most was meet wonderful boys and girls, and even though we do not speak the same language we understand each other.                                                                                


             I  will love to see them all again !!!
                       Thanks for everything!!!





Me (Sofía), Alexandra and Simonka from Eslovaquia.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada