dijous, 21 de març del 2019

Hello, my name is Mateo and I´m fourteen years old (almost 15th). I´m from Valencia, a city of the East coast of Spain. In my free time I like to practice sports, especially basketball. At school my favorite subject is biology although I have to study a lot. I like it because it is interesting and I learn many new things. About the KA2 I am very grateful for taking part of this project, in which I have met many people very similar to me, with whom I had a great time and shared unforgettable moments.
 

My favourite moment of the Project was when I  met my partner from the Czech Republic, I was very nervous and I didn´t know what to say, but finally after a couple of hours of combersacion we became very good friends.Another of my favourite moments was the tourist trip to Valencia, in which we visited the old town.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada