dimecres, 20 de març del 2019

Hi! My name is Celia, and I'm going to introduce a small part of my life, I love horses and playing paddle. My favourite subject is Maths. I usually listen to pop music, but I also like the other types of music. I have a dog called Felipe and is a Yorkshire. I study 3r ESO at Dominicas School.
The week of January was at my house Simona from Slovakia. We did a lot of things like visiting the Albufera, a typical lake from valencia and we crossed it by boat, we also went to visit some monuments and it was so gorgeous and exiting, also a little bit exhausted but we like it.
I our free time we went to eat the typical churros with chocolate and we saw a cathedral.
I would love to repeat this experience again, I learned a lot from them.

CELIA VIZCAÍNO

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada