dimecres, 20 de març del 2019

Hi! My name is Aitana, and I have recently participated in a project called KA2. Now, I’m going to introduce a little bit myself. I live in Valencia, which is an amazing city with lots of beaches and it has a fantastic weather too. I’m thirteen years old, my favourite sport is basketball, and that’s why I practise it in a basket club. I love listening to music and hanging out with my friends in my free time. My favourite subject is maths because I think it’s very useful in daily life.
In this paragraph I’m going to explain breafly how I felt during that amazing week and what activities we did. On Monday, we picked up Adam from the airport, Adam is the slovak boy who stayed in my house. I felt quite nervous because I had never welcomed any foreign student in my house until that week, but at the same time, I felt glad because I could take part in that fantastic project. On Tuesday we stayed at school doing activities with the aim of knowing more each other. On Wednesday and Thursday we did lots of different activities, all of them had the same objective: to make the foreign students learn things about valencian culture. We visited Valencia centre, we went to "La Albufera", which is a huge lake, we ate paella, that it’s the most typical dish of Valencia, we explained some things about our culture to the foreign students, for example, we explained briefly what Fallas are, we sang the principal Christmas carols of each country, and...the foreign students even received Spanish lessons! On Friday, they went home with their families, it was a very hard farewell because all of us became very close friends. In spite of that fact, it was a week plenty of positive feelings.
I feel very proud of participating in this project and I really want to travel to the country which corresponds to me.

Aitana Garrido, 2ºESO.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada