dimecres, 20 de març del 2019

Hello, my name is Alejandra and I have recently participated in a new project called KA2. Now I'll talk about me in a little range of time.So as I said before my name is Alejandra and I'm 14 years old, I was born in 2004,in Valencia, where I accually live. In my free time I mostly like hanging out with my friends and I also like being with my family.My favorite subject at school is physical education because I can work to improve other skills. I really love animals they're one of my passions, I'll love to have a pet in the future.

My experience taking part in this project was probbably one of the most enriching experience I've ever done. Was enriching in many different ways, one of them is that we acquired new knownledge and we also shared our cultures. If I had to choose only one moment about this experience it'll be the one in wich we did a trip around the city (Valencia) and the canoe ride in the river "Albufera".In my opinion this project helped us to improve our communication in other language, in this case in english. For me I think that it also boosted my confidence talking in other language that isn't my mother tongue as is the english.

I'm very grateful about having participated in this project.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada