dijous, 21 de març del 2019

Hello, my name is Pablo and I´m fourteen years old. I´m from Valencia, a very nice city with big buildings and lots of beaches, the most important is the Malvarrosa. In my free time a like practice sports, my favourite sport is tennis but I also like playing paddle, ping pong, badminton, voleyball and so on. My favourite subjects are maths, physics and chemistry, biology and also physical education. I live in a flat not big but not small and I love it, because I can play ping pong, also basketball with a bit of creativity I can play fortnite, I have good vews.


About KA2 I had lot of fun but also I learnt lots of things of the culture of my partner from Croacia.
My favourite moment was wen we went to Valencia city to watch lots of important buildings and wen we watched the theatre in the school.
I also like this project because I like meeting new people from other countries.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada