dijous, 21 de març del 2019

Hi , I´m Enara I´m 14 years old and  I´m from Valencia Spain.
I´m a fun , friendly person and I´m quite active.
I like many sports , especially football , although I also like skating.
I like my school Dominicas Paterna and my favourite subject is math.
A few month ago there was the first trip of the project KA2 .
It was in Valencia and it was a very fun experience in which I discovered new cultures and I meet new people.
We did many activities , I think that whith this activities that we have done , they have learned some things abaut Valencia.
My favourite was the exit to the Albufera , in which we took a boat trip, that day we also went to see how they made a falla and we ate paella that is very tipical in Valencia.
I think that day was the best because It was when they learned more things about Valencia but the first day was also very good because we met.
Another activity that I really liked was thr christmas songs because we realized that each country has very different languages , even different letters.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada