dijous, 21 de març del 2019

Hello, my name is Celia and I'm 14 years old almost 15, I was born in 2004. I'm from Valencia, a city in Spain, I've always lived here.
In my free time I like to hang out with my friends and listen to music. My favorite subject of the school is French because I like languages, for all that can be learned from them and the culture of the countries where they speak.

I'm part of a project called KA2. I'm very grateful and excited about this opportunity because I think it's going to be one of my best experiences.
If I had to choose a moment of this experience would be when we went to visit the workshop of a falla (traditional festival) of Valencia, they were all impressed because they had never seen anything like this.



I'm very grateful about having participated in this project.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada