dimecres, 20 de març del 2019

Hi! My name is Pau, and I have recently participated in a project called KA2.

Hello, my name is Pau. I am 13 years old and I am from Valencia, Spain.
I have  the opportunity to participate in the KA2 Project.
When the boys and girls from different countries came to Valencia, at first I was a bit nervous, but then I started talking to them and everything was very easy.
Together we did many activities such as eating paella, going to the Albufera, visiting Valencia, etc.
Personally, the one that I liked the most was the exit to the lagoon, we got on boats and had a lot of fun
Kallia, who is from Greece, came to my house and I had a great time with her because we had many things in common.

I would like to be able to go to his house to meet his family and pass him as well as when Kalia came here.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada