dimecres, 20 de març del 2019

   Hello! I´m Esther and I´m 13 years old. I like watching Netflix and hanging out with friends. I also like sports like tennis or football, but I like more watching them instead of playing.


   This year, I have the opportunity of taking part in a project called Ka2. The first meeting was in Valencia so, a student from another country came to our houses. To my house came Vanesa, a girl from Croatia.


   In that week, we made lot of activities like a tour around Valencia or a boat trip in the Albufera, a famous lake here in Valencia. We went to visit how a "falla" was been built, a "falla" is a monument made of cardboard or other materials used in Fallas, a well-known festival in Valencia.


   I think that it was one of the most enjoyable experiences that I have never had. I also think that we would never forget those days. Now is our turn to travel to one of the cities that participate in this great project.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada