dimecres, 20 de març del 2019

Hello! My name is Nuria.

I’m thirteen years old and I’m from Valencia, Spain; my favourite sport is swimming and also I like hanging out with my friends and listening to music; my favourite subject is maths.

And recently I had the opportunity to participate in a project called KA2. 

Now I’m going to explain what we did, on Monday I went to the airport to pick up Alexandra that was my Slovak girl. On Tuesday we stayed at school doing some activities. On Wednesday we went to see the monuments of Valencia. On Thursday we went to "La Albufera", which is a huge lake, also we went to see a “Falla” and then we eat paella. And on Friday they left with their families.

I had a great time and I can not wait to go, and I would like to see you all again!


Nuria Villalba, 2º ESO.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada