dimecres, 20 de març del 2019

Hellow, I'm Marc Forés!

Now I am going to introduce myself and the things that I like, the music or the sports.
I'm 13 years old, and my birthay is 13 of November.I live in Bétera, Valencia. I have a family made up of father called Raúl, a mother called Gemma, a brother called Raúl like my father, a dog called Martin and two turtles called Olivia and Juan. I am a very nervous boy, but at the same time very kind. I am a happy person and that is always laughing. I love football, because I play in one team here  in Valencia. My favourite team is FC Barcelona, they are a very good players! I love music too, music like Freddie Mercury or Michael Jackson. But, my favourite singer from Spain is Pablo López. Now I am going to talk about the proyect of Ka2. Personally, I think it has been a very good activity to make new friendships with people from another country and in my case, to have got along so well with the boy who came to me. My favourite day is 9 of January, that we went to Valencia. The person that come to my house is Petr, from Czech Republic, and is an incredible person. He is very friendly! I will return to his house in April, and this is a very good notice! Thanks for the school to organizate this activitie, of course that is a very good activitie.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada