dimecres, 20 de març del 2019

THIS IS ME; ADRIÁN RODRÍGUEZ NAVARRO


This year I have participated in a very interesting project called K2. 
I am going to introduce myself:

My name is Adrián, I am thirteen years old, I live in the town of Bétera, near the city of Valencia.
I study second of the ESO in the "Dominicas Paterna" school. 

My hobbies are: Listening to music, reading, playing drums, playing tenis, skiing, spending time with my friends and family.

I love encouraging my favorite team; the Valencia football club, which celebrates its Centenary this year. "Amunt Valencia" (that means: let's go Valencia)

The activities of the K2 that we carried out in our school, were very dynamic and fun. Among all of them, I would highlight our trip to Valencia, to visit the historic center of the city, during which all foreign participants could learn about the rich history of our city.

To receive foreign students in our homes and in our school and to share with them unforgettable moments, it was a very enriching and worth repeating experience.

I am very happy to participate in this project and I really want to travel to the Czech Republic, where I will surely enjoy such beautiful moments as those lived here.



Adrián :)


Valencia city tour





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada